How it works...
We partner with investors including venture capital funds, accelerators, and angels to provide lunch and learn sessions for your portfolio companies. Here’s the process:
Register using the form above
We contact you to arrange session time
You invite your portfolio companies
The 60 Minute Lunch and Learn
What to expect in the Lunch and Learn
SEO - How it works, mindsets, and 80/20 actions
The first 30 mins gives you the key frameworks, mindsets, action items and playbooks so that you can execute today.
We’ll walk through case studies of unicorns who have built their empire on top of organic traffic.
We’ll send a form ahead of the session where attendees can submit questions and items they’d like covered.
At the end we throw it open to all questions.
Meet our Founders and Your Co-hosts
Never held a Lunch and Learn before? No worries, our founders are here to help.
SEO Expert - 8 Years
- Drove law firm from 3 people to 100 in 3 years purely through SEO.
- Multiple time founder, obsessed with product automation for SEO.
- Macro-economic modeler at Goldman Sachs (shorted Yen for 166X returns).
- Has since modeled the search algorithm in it’s entirety.
SEO Expert - 8 Years
- Has done SEO for dozens of YC tech startups (OpenSea, Shogun, etc), and many more non-YC tech startups.
- Head of Growth at Gigster (YCS15) and grew rev from $300K to $1.6M in first 5 weeks.
- Started career as a teacher for 3 years, so you’ll enjoy the lunch and learns.
Who We’ve Worked With
The founders of SearchEye, Christian Thurston, and Chris Porteous, who have worked with 100s of startups on their search marketing. Here are some of the companies we’ve worked with:
We’ve been doing organic search for over a decade, and we’ve been Head of Growth, and founders of Silicon Valley tech companies. We’ve walked in your founder’s shoes, we are part of the founder tribe.
Why SEO is the better path...
of Google clicks go to ads
A Weak Moat
Ads are easily competed against
Higher costs for customer acquisition
of Google clicks go to organic
A Strong Moat
Compounds, and doesn’t disappear when you stop spending
Lower costs for customer acquisition